Hi everyone... new here.

Hello All!

New to this community, in hopes to make friends & accountability partners to keep me on track to lose the weight. I've been "serious" about it in the past, but then gave up when life or stress got in my way. Praying my way through it this time. I struggle daily, but looking forward to an end result. I've lost almost 17 lbs since January 20th. Not a lot, but for me, any weight loss, is a good one!

I'm a single Mom of 2. I work from home & next school year, we plan to go back to homeschooling.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Take care,
Amy

Replies

• nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Welcome! Logging in daily motivates me, because if I work out and count my calories I enjoy seeing what I could weigh in 5 weeks if I continue. Good luck! Feel free to add me.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    hello..alex here .FR sent.
  • Logging in everyday lets you really see where your food is going and what you need to work on ! Stay focused and have fun in life = ) Add me!
  • lorna210
    lorna210 Posts: 4
    Im new to it to and looking to make friends :) send me a Friend request :)
  • rwhite08
    rwhite08 Posts: 5 Member
    ive only just found the community section, it looks good for motivation and some fun topics...
  • patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Logging in and connecting is a huge part of it. Good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • Wow... was not expecting such an awesome Welcome! Thank you all! I'm looking forward to this... recording my food, for today, has already been a motivator. Look forward to getting to know you all & thanks for the many friend requests!