The Hungry Girl Cookbook

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Pre-Order It NOW, and Tour Dates Coming Soon!!!!!

There are no words to describe how over-the-moon-excited we are to announce the OFFICIAL HG Book Pre-Sale and upcoming tour, so we're just going to scream it... THE HUNGRY GIRL BOOK IS HERE!!!! THE HUNGRY GIRL BOOK IS HERE!!!! AND WE WILL SOON HAVE OFFICIAL TOUR DATES!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Whew, that's much better. Now, here are the just-as-exciting details. Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World is PACKED with 165 recipes (about half of which are NEW and TONS more which are HG classics!), and it also has a whole chapter with TEN survival guides (for everything from Italian restaurants to cocktail parties). The book has 326 pages (it's THICK!) and is gorgeous (with 8 pages of beauteous full-color photos plus lots of super-cute illustrations!). It's crammed with fun facts, shockers, food comparisons, and more. WE LOVE IT SO MUCH, IT SCARES US!!!! It'll hit store shelves on 4/29, but you can PRE-ORDER your copy NOW (and some copies for your friends!)

http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/newsdetails.php?isid=1386

I get most of my recipes from hungrygirl.com so I will be getting this book.

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Pre-Order It NOW, and Tour Dates Coming Soon!!!!!

There are no words to describe how over-the-moon-excited we are to announce the OFFICIAL HG Book Pre-Sale and upcoming tour, so we're just going to scream it... THE HUNGRY GIRL BOOK IS HERE!!!! THE HUNGRY GIRL BOOK IS HERE!!!! AND WE WILL SOON HAVE OFFICIAL TOUR DATES!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Whew, that's much better. Now, here are the just-as-exciting details. Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World is PACKED with 165 recipes (about half of which are NEW and TONS more which are HG classics!), and it also has a whole chapter with TEN survival guides (for everything from Italian restaurants to cocktail parties). The book has 326 pages (it's THICK!) and is gorgeous (with 8 pages of beauteous full-color photos plus lots of super-cute illustrations!). It's crammed with fun facts, shockers, food comparisons, and more. WE LOVE IT SO MUCH, IT SCARES US!!!! It'll hit store shelves on 4/29, but you can PRE-ORDER your copy NOW (and some copies for your friends!)

http://www.hungry-girl.com/news/newsdetails.php?isid=1386

I get most of my recipes from hungrygirl.com so I will be getting this book.