Can i get THIS body bikini ready in 6 weeks? *INCLUDES PICS*

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    anything is better than nothing in regards to working out, but I will say that looks a lot more like you would want to have body fat loss than just the 8 pound weight loss. (in my opinion), in which case your food would be a bigger concern - or as big of a focus as a work out regimen.
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Do Insanity! IN 6 weeks, you'll make excellent progress if you push yourself. Make sure to continue to eat though! Good luck. You're adorable anyways! xx
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    While starting one of the above routines is a great idea, I think you might be setting yourself up for failure or at least disappointment if you don't get the results you want that quickly. Not to mention the extra stress you're putting on yourself.

My suggestion is to find a suit that fits as is now....keep the bikini but maybe also a one piece

agreed. 6 weeks is a month and a half. you probably want to have a flat tummy...and i'll be honest, that isn't possible in such a short time. find a great fitting suit for NOW...and keep working hard (as you've lost plenty and look fab) so that you can wear the suit of your dreams when your body truly IS ready. do NOT overdo it--work out for hours a day and eat practically nothing. you don't want to be unhappy and unhealthy.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Start doing P90X or Insanity or 30 Day Shred RIGHT now. Stop eating carbs. Eat a lot of lean protein, veggies, and fruit. Do your workout in the AM and do another 3 mile jog in the evening. Follow each workout with a protein shake which is low in carbs and sugar and calories.

6 weeks isn't that long, you can certainly lose some weight, but don't expect "biggest loser" type results after 5 days. Those people are woking out 6-8 hours a day and have coaches, trainers, and dietitians helping them.

You tell her to start P90x or Insanity, but then say to stop eating carbs...why? That's an absolutely terrible idea. If she did either of those programs, it would be incredibly difficult to get through a workout with little to no fuel
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    and it begins...

what they ^^ said.
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    please dont start arguing on here lol
    ill stick to my exercise and eating plan and whatever comes off in that time comes off :)
    i havent purchased this it was a changing room lol
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Do Insanity! IN 6 weeks, you'll make excellent progress if you push yourself. Make sure to continue to eat though! Good luck. You're adorable anyways! xx

I'm six weeks into Insanity right now and though the scale hasn't moved much, I've lost inches all over and my stomach is noticeably smaller/flatter. Make sure you eat enough to fuel the workouts! Eating very low calories while doing Insanity is counter-productive. I am 5'3", 139 pounds, and ate 1700-1800 cals during the first month of Insanity and 1800-2000 on month two.
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    im deff gonna be upping my cals once i start my workouts haha
    id be dead otherwise!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    No. Just kidding.

Maybe... depends on if you stick with it or give up like most people.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly a huge fan of a one piece if you're open to the idea :) 6 weeks is not long as others have mentioned...

JCREW
    ad0ad4e77174dea66e090b60c44ad10a.jpg

UNKNOWN (sorry)
    309acd6b94a1323bf7dc97736803aa3f.jpg

ROBIN PICCONE
    704cc7611431b32a4aecc6f27c49cc6a.jpg

*edited to add designers* I don't know where the second is from I'm sorry to say :(
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Start doing P90X or Insanity or 30 Day Shred RIGHT now. Stop eating carbs. Eat a lot of lean protein, veggies, and fruit. Do your workout in the AM and do another 3 mile jog in the evening. Follow each workout with a protein shake which is low in carbs and sugar and calories.

6 weeks isn't that long, you can certainly lose some weight, but don't expect "biggest loser" type results after 5 days. Those people are woking out 6-8 hours a day and have coaches, trainers, and dietitians helping them.

You tell her to start P90x or Insanity, but then say to stop eating carbs...why? That's an absolutely terrible idea. If she did either of those programs, it would be incredibly difficult to get through a workout with little to no fuel

Not true. I'm doing Insanity and 30 DS at the same time right now and I eat less than 30g carbs a day--my body has switched to burning fat for fuel instead of carbs. (:

And for the record, you CAN do it; just take it a day at a time, and before you know it your six weeks will be up!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options

This.

Seriously with the advice? Who in real life, on an actual everyday basis can follow that advice?? :angry: :noway: :noway:
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    oooh those are LOVELY! I might have to get one instead haha

i can deff do it lol im so determined its unreal :)
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly a huge fan of a one piece if you're open to the idea :) 6 weeks is not long as others have mentioned...

Those are all really cute! I'm normally not in favor of a one piece, but I think you've found the exceptions.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I eat Primal and target 100g of carbs a day. Minimal sugar (never added) and grains. Yesterday I was a bit over, at 130g. I ran 3.5 miles and felt good enough afterwards to go lift weights, but decided to hold off on that until today.

Burning fat over carbs is a far more efficient way to fuel yourself. Keep a Vitamin Water nearby duing Insanity if you want, but it is just silly to think that one needs white carbs for "fuel" during a workout.

Apologies to the OP, I will not respond further on this thread. Sounds like you have a good food/workout plan. Don't know if you'll be as slim as you want but if you stick to it I know you will see results. Good luck!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options

Not true. I'm doing Insanity and 30 DS at the same time right now and I eat less than 30g carbs a day--my body has switched to burning fat for fuel instead of carbs. (:

And for the record, you CAN do it; just take it a day at a time, and before you know it your six weeks will be up!

And what is going to happen once you start eating those carbs again?
  • odusgolp
    Options

Those are all really cute! I'm normally not in favor of a one piece, but I think you've found the exceptions.

Why thank you, I appreciate that :)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

^ Great advice. Thanks.:flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

ad0ad4e77174dea66e090b60c44ad10a.jpg
    309acd6b94a1323bf7dc97736803aa3f.jpg
    704cc7611431b32a4aecc6f27c49cc6a.jpg

OMG, LOVE those!!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    If you're at all Retro, I love this site:

http://www.reyswimwear.com/