What's the best way to get rid of lost weight around your st

Options
OK, so I'm about halfway now in what I want to loose. I am wondering how to get rid of the tummy bulge left from my past; from too much food, not enough exercise and 3 kids? Any ideas?

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    you won't see full results until you are done losing weight because it's about losing fat and toning the abdominal muscles. This is a very difficult area for many women, especially us Moms. Keep up the weight loss, but do abdominal workouts that target the full abdominal area including the upper abdominals, lower abdominals and obliques, which are the "love Handle" area. The more you strengthen these and the more weight you lose, the more results you will see. But remember, you can't have one without the other
  • gigi46
    gigi46 Posts: 196
    Options
    you won't see full results until you are done losing weight because it's about losing fat and toning the abdominal muscles. This is a very difficult area for many women, especially us Moms. Keep up the weight loss, but do abdominal workouts that target the full abdominal area including the upper abdominals, lower abdominals and obliques, which are the "love Handle" area. The more you strengthen these and the more weight you lose, the more results you will see. But remember, you can't have one without the other
    It sounds like you are doing a great job!! Keep it up. My daughter has the same problem and slowly but surely everything is going bye bye:happy: She is also on MFP and all of the support has helped her. Abdominal exercises and swimming really made a big difference. But the most important thing is to be patient with your body and celebrate your progress!!! Congrats