FINALLY under 140! Your ideas for mini-goals?

Options
Technically it's not my weigh-in day, but I was sneaky and checked the scale anyway - and finally I've made it under 140! Only slightly -- now I'm at 139.4 -- but hey, it's the small victories that keep us going, right?

What do you guys have for mini-goals? I got a haircut for 10 lbs lost (woohoo!) but I'm still thinking about what I should do when I make it to 130! What do you guys think?! I'm avoiding buying new clothes until I reach my goal weight of 120.... :D

Replies

• pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Hm... new make up? New shoes? A day at the spa? A nice day trip to some place fun?
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I would go for new sandals or a pedicure! Congrats on getting under 140~ I'm hoping to get there around November!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Buy yourself a gold bangle and have it engraved on the inside with "GW 120", that way everytime you wear it, it will remind you to stay on track. Also when you hit your Goal Weight of 120, it will remind you of what you went through to get there and keep you there so you won't gain any weight back.
  • kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129
    Options
    That's really great! Well done!!!

I reward myself at minor gains with new songs for my ipod - new workout mixes always get me motivated and new training gear at the milestones. It's funny, I used to find exercise clothes unforgiving - I'm now happily looking for slim fits ;-) .

Good luck

ps I joined you in the under 140s today myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!