Looking for folks with top consectutive days on MFP

Options
I got my 65th consectutive day update yesterday...I 'm wondering what is yours...
It's always good to have something to shoot for.
I know we have some awesome folks out there, please share : )

Replies

• kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good for you on your 65th!

I am currently on number 125, I'm a little obsessed with logging in every day :blushing:

I'm curious about the top numbers though, too! :smile:
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You are definitely dedicated. I got my 105 consecutive days update 3 days ago for a grand total of 108. :bigsmile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,742 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I joined in August and don't think I've missed a day logging in, but I've never gotten an update.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    today mine is 100. its actually been longer but there was some kinda error a while back. i started on jan 4th and have logged in everyday since!!!!!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mine was at 120 a few days ago. :-)
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm obsessed and log in everyday. I find it makes me accountable and realize just what I put into my body. Today was day 67 :) I love MFP!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    mine is a lie. I have logged in every day since JAN 2009. I think it likes to mess with me:huh:
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ... i've been on every day since jan 1 except for one day... which wasn't really my fault because the internet was down in the morning and i was on a plane in the afternoon... so i missed one vacation day. damn that one day!!!!
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    someone on my friends list just got to 140 a few days ago.
  • PJilly
    Options
    I feel kind of dumb that I don't have a clue where to see this count you're all talking about. Where is it?
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    It pops up on the home page... Go look in your settings and see if you can get it going...
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    Great job yall... Thats dedication... Now I have something to shoot for...
  • PJilly
    Options
    Hmm, still don't see it anywhere. Oh well. It's probably right in front of my face. :tongue: Thanks, though! :smile:
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 85. What an interesting thread :bigsmile:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    P Jilly, it shows up as a news feed on your home page every 5 days. I just hit 125 today, so I saw it as soon as I logged in this morning.

You also need to go to My Home > Settings > Automatic News Feed update settings and make sure that you have "I have logged in for several days in a row" checked, or it won't show up on your news feed.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I got to 100 Days on May 8
  • PJilly
    Options
    P Jilly, it shows up as a news feed on your home page every 5 days. I just hit 125 today, so I saw it as soon as I logged in this morning.

You also need to go to My Home > Settings > Automatic News Feed update settings and make sure that you have "I have logged in for several days in a row" checked, or it won't show up on your news feed.
    THAT explains it. Thank you. I don't have that selected because since I am on every day anyway, that wouldn't really be very motivating to me. It's all good. I'm just happy to know I'm not losing my mind ... yet.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Mine was at 115 a few days ago but yesterday I was away and logged in on my Iphone but it has not shown up that I completed my food diary on my home page so I don't know if it will show 120 :laugh: or go back to 5 :sad: days in a row!!!!!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have logged in for 51 days in a row now. Haven't missed a day since I began.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    My wife Mariettarose is somewhere around135 days. I go out of town to teach motorcycle classes some weekends, and I miss logging and don't bother to catch it up when I get back. On teaching days I walk off about a jillion cal's, so I don't sweat it.

Hats off to those that can get here ever day, 'cause I just can't.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!