For all the Moms!

Options
SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
Some may disagree, but in my honest opinion there is nothing greater a woman can be than a mother. A good mom loves her kids, nurtures them, supports them, cuddles them, and teaches them them right from wrong. Often they do this while balancing a career ( not to mention also being a full time chauffeur/cook/maid). Most of us men could not handle what mothers do on a everyday basis. Even us "Mr. Mom" types who play both some/all the time can not hold a candle to you. So I just want to take a moment to celebrate all you moms out there. You are amazing! God has blessed the world with you!

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY MOTHERS DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:wink: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :wink:

God bless you!
Ed

ps: I was gonna pass out lap dances for mothers day but my wife smacked me upside the head and said no. hehehhe lol :wink:

Replies

• Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Morning Ed.

I second that wonderful Mother's Day greeting and would like to add a special Mothers day salute to the moms in uniform. As a USAF Veteran I was lucky enough to serve with some awesome women who were not only dedicated to their family but to serving their county as well and doing a bang up job at both. Happy Mothers Day to all the moms!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Best Post of the Day! : ) THANKS!
  • Missspenditall
    Missspenditall Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    How nice! Thanks Ed.
  • healthymommy42011
    Options
    WOW.. you are a really great speaker.. you always have te perfect thing to say to all of us
  • tmlane810
    tmlane810 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post!! I am currently spending mother's day in the hospital. My husband has been pretty much on his own filling in my shoes and was just telling me how he didn't realize everything I do. From working to run errands, preparing for birthday parties and buying/mailing mother day gifts to keeping to house clean. If nothing else this mother's day, I really appreciate his recognition, appreciationand support. Reality is that without him, I am not whole and he is my strength when I find a weak place.

Happy Mother's Day!!!
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    awww...thanks Ed! What a sweet post (as usual) :smile:
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    THANK YOU! So fantastic! And...a good woman you have...smacking you for that comment! LOL! :happy:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I think most of us don't hear this enough, so the recognition is so nice, even if it's from a stranger :smile:
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed!! It's nice to be praised for our everyday duties.
    My son deserves a good Mum. I do it all for him, to make sure he grows up right, happy and secure.
    He's well worth all my efforts. I feel really lucky to have him, he's the best kid in the world :smile: ... to me!!
    I :heart: MY BOY!!
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    Awwwwe! Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed! That is very nice of you! Lap dance is something my husband would have said too! :laugh:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Great post and happy mothers day to all the mothers
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks...that's so sweet. You sound like you have a GREAT sense of humor...and a great wife for keeping it in line:wink: