my before and progress picture :)

Options

Replies

• skitttlesrock
    skitttlesrock Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow that's awesome!!! I have a stomach like yours in the first pic due to 2 C-sections! do you have kids? I'm eating like you.. 1200 cal and a lot more protein! I hope to look like you
    ! Congrats
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wowza! I'm really large around my mid-section. Its always been my trouble spot along with my thighs. I don't have a butt though. =)
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look great! If you are looking to tone your middle, you might want to try a Jillian Michaels dvd or videos on youtube. I did the 30 DS in March and couldn't believe how much it helped my muscle tone and the inches lost were great.
  • rosea1985
    rosea1985 Posts: 19
    Options
    looking gorgeous hun! if i could look like that in four months then i would be one very happy bunny. i reckon the suit looks good already x
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    ive got a little boy haha but i had SO much extra fluid with him i looked like i was carrying twins :( lol
    im gonna start one of Jillians but i cant decide between 30DS or 6 weeks 6 pack lol any thoughts?
    thankyou so much xx
  • ShyyDNA
    ShyyDNA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is awesome.I just started MFP three weeks ago maybe.This gives me hope.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, HUGE difference. Looks like more than 38 pounds. Congrats!!
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WHOOA! you've done that in 3, 4 months??? That's very impressive, congratulations!! keep it up!
  • Streamlinedforlife
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Keep it up!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic result WITHOUT any exercise :flowerforyou:
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results!! I have just got hold of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and plan on really getting stuck into it!!
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    thankyou everyone!
    im currently trying to devise my own workout so i can really get the benifits in 5 weeks x
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done!
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    Thankyou xx
  • crabbok
    crabbok Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Keep it up!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I notice you have blonde hair in the picture you say was taken in January. You cut your hair and dyed it for the second pic?

There is something these days called "hair dye".
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job by the way!
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    My hair was in a towel lol
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    bumping for all those mummy's that dont think getting rid of the "mummy tummy" is possible :)
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW so happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!