Eating the same thing everyday

Options
2»

Replies

• himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love food so I can't imagine eating the same thing everyday. I definitely have favorite meals that pop up often in my diary, but I try to vary it so I don't get bored. As long as this method works for you, go for it.
  • lynn413
    lynn413 Posts: 40
    Options
    I try to eat a variety but do notice that I seem to sway back to the same regular foods. Eggs, almonds, quiche, yogurt. Eating the same thing is helpful though because you know the calories in what you are eating. If it works why not!!!
  • billdes21
    Options
    Hey yall ! I appreciate everyones input! I'm pretty happy with how its working out so far, my body feels so "clean" and im never hungry. I guess im going over in the sugar department for my daily intake because of all the fruit but im fine with that, because its a lot better then when I was pregnant and ate a lot of donuts! LOL. im doing this for two weeks straight, then switch up the dinners... have only 150lbs to lose!!! may 1st I will get to work out again, yeah! that will help, may need more protein when I start that. Thanks again Yall :)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I switch it up a little more, but not much

Breakfast Sandwich: egg, low-fat Swiss, turkey sausage patty or salmon on a mini whole wheat bagel.

M Snack: Fruit with a little 0% Chobani yogurt, walnuts and dried cranberries.

Lunch: Unless it is left overs, it's grilled chicken and a veggie, steak and a veggie, or center cut pork chop and a veggie.

A Snack: Is cheese and or nuts.

Dinner: Chicken, pork, steak, fish and 2 veggies.

Usually have a small dessert cookie, chocolate or something like that.

I don't eat much in the way of salad (just got sick of it), and on Saturdays I cook bacon and eggs for the family. Once a week I have avocado and tomato salad with cottage cheese.
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Thank you for ideas! I am so lost on what to be eating and never meet my or get close to my calories I should have daily! I wanted to ask for those who work do you just fix alot of meat up and have it ready?