snacking less :)

Options
I recently realized a pretty interesting phenomenon that I definitely wasn't expecting AT ALL. Normally, when I get home (around 3-ish), I eat a ton of snack foods. But I've been on MFP for about a week, and all of a sudden I'm snacking so much less! It's actually sooo cool. :)

Anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• coco8916
    coco8916 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job!!! i started to snack on a twix and changed my mind lol!!! thanks for the inspiration
  • tommctech
    tommctech Posts: 22
    Options
    I was pretty much the same way. I snacked at work and home. I have gotten it down to good snacks inbetween meals. I am currently addicted to minneola oranges. If you like oranges, they are the the greatest. They have a for the pack of a better term, nipple, on the top that makes peeling a really easy.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    That is a big accomplishment, so many extra calories come from snacks! And when you log it and see how many calories you really take in... yikes. Wishing you continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!