Just started the Insanity workouts...anyone else doing it?

Options
2»

Replies

• piperpooh
    piperpooh Posts: 15
    Options
    I just started Insanity too this week. I got through about a month of it last summer and liked the results I was getting but they were more noticable in the way that my clothes fit and measurements and NOT on the scale. But I have to say that last time I wasn't watching my calorie intake as much either.

The fit test was even hard this time. I am so out of shape, but am going to try to power through. Tomorrow is my rest day and I need it! Would love to has some friends trying out the workout for motivation :)
  • marduffson
    Options
    My husband and I started this week. Today is my last day for the first week and whoa....is it hard! I'm looking forward to my rest day tomorrow!
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Starting sunday :)
  • HallaBee
    HallaBee Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been doing it for 2 weeks. I got injured and was out for 3 days last week and then my schedule got in the way this week and I am at 5 days. I really enjoy it, I can feel myself getting stronger and I have lost maybe 3lbs. I think if I was to get my eating in check I would loose more.
  • stephelan
    stephelan Posts: 81
    Options
    After I do my workout today, I'll have finished my first week! I've attempted it in the past before but my mind is in the right place this time around so I'm hoping to get far and even finish it!! I plan on measuring myself tomorrow since that's my official measure and weigh day. Excited but nervous. I'm relatively in shape so it doesn't COMPLETELY kick my *kitten* but I'm definitely feeling it!!