My major NSF (FAIL)....

Options
Hello folks..

Here I am, measurement day is once again here..I know I should show some signs of improvement, as I have been losing since starting with a personal trainer.:bigsmile:

I pull out my trusted tape measure and go to town, only to notice that I had been measuring where the metal clip at the end starts..a good 31/2 inches from where the 1" mark starts..:noway:

So, you know where this leaves me, right?

THREE and ONE-HALF INCHES LARGER..in every area..:grumble:

Don't bother to look up my measurements..I have not changed the old ones, nor posted the new "FATTER":explode: ones.

So, how is your day going?:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Anyone out there have a NS FAIL too? Love to cry with ya!!

Snitch

Replies

• Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    But your clothes tell a different story ❤. You r doing great !
  • luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's a crumby tape measure. I'd be cutting it off at the 1" mark to make it easier to measure.

You could go back to all your previous entries and edit them to add 3-1/2" back in. I know that doesn't do anything for the psychological/emotional blow, but it would make your measurements show the correct changes and downward trend instead of the big jump back up.

Now I want to go check my tape measure and see if it's like yours and the metal clip is before the 1 inch mark. I hope it's not. *crosses fingers*
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Ouch Snitch! But really, it's the change that's important at this point, not the number.

You might want to head-slap yourself though.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yes, a head slap was in order, and carried out!

Will go back and change my numbers when I get over the shock of it all.

Thank you!!

Love you all!
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Dyann_Alvarez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've seen the postings of the losses! You're doing great so put that darn thing away! :laugh: