Yay......im getting there !!!!

Granny2b
Granny2b Posts: 91
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well this is week 5 and i lost 3 pounds. 7 weeks before my Grand daughter is born and i hope to have another stone off by then. Wish me luck Guy's and gal's:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• melville88
    melville88 Posts: 137
    Well done! Thats great progress- good luck! x
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Fantastic job! Keep up the good work and you'll be there before you know it. Many, many congrats on the new grand baby...Being a "Granny" is so wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    What wonderful news!!! Keep up the good work. PERSISTENCE is the name of this game... LOL Enjoy Mother's Day. I have ONE grand child, a little 3 yr old girl, who lives in Washington. I live in Illinois. Although I do get to see online videos of her (thank heavens for that); I'm SO very jealous of grandma's who get to "hug" their grandchildren!!! :-)
  • peart47
    peart47 Posts: 25 Member
    Congratulations! On both fronts! That baby will be up and running around in no time! Think of how many calories you'll burn then! LOL Happy Mother's Day!

to amk44 - Illinois MFP Chapter! Me too! If you live in the north end of the state you can come hug my kid anytime you want!
  • JustBreathe
    JustBreathe Posts: 25
    Wow, got any secrets for losing weight so quickly?? You're doing wonderfully.
This discussion has been closed.