Looking for some friends for encouragement!!!

Options
Hello Fitness Pal Community!
My name is Lisa, and I am a mom who is trying to get healthy for not just my one year old son, but for myself. I have lost weight in the past, however every time I made progress, for some reason I lost motivation and went the opposite way! :sad: So I was posting this topic to look for people that could challenge me, and help me stay motivation to lose the weight for good! I can't wait to meet people in the same fight for better health as I am.

Replies

• JoshuaJaxon
    Options
    So awesome that you are looking to be challenged. This can be a tough road, but so worth it. And you are more than capable! You can do this! Let's kill it together!
  • SuckItUpKupcake
    SuckItUpKupcake Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa! My name is Cristin and I can understand the struggle! But I have to give you kudos for being a Mom first of all :) and starting this journey.

Personally, I have pre-diabetes and if I keep going to way I was going I would end up with it like other family members. But even that didn't act as motivation, go figure. I'd love to help keep you challenged as I'm just starting my new life too! But remember CHALLENGE yourself, you are your true motivator <3

Reaching out to others is a great step so keep it up!!!!

~I'm not losing weight, I'm getting rid of it...I have no intention of ever finding it again~
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    Hi there, please add me too! I am new here and have a long way to go but I hope to find friends to encourage me and to provide encouragement to others as well! :smile:
  • keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on this journey!! Follow my blog if you like. I have lots of pics of my meals also....
    http://www.fatmetofabme.blogspot.com/

Good Luck!! You can do this!!