favorites to add to plain greek yogurt

Hey, what are your favorite things to add to plain greek yogurt?:)

Replies

• Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Raw honey + cinnamon

That's all I've got... but I'd like to see other ideas :)
  • sweetbikerbabe32
    sweetbikerbabe32 Posts: 6 Member
    I got the small container of Dannon Oikos Plain yogurt and I put one teaspoon of the dry mix hidden valley ranch dressing in it. I used Special K multi grain crackers (since you can have 27!!) but also good with veggies too!
    A friend just told me about this and I tried it today and it was pretty awesome!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    blueberries, strawberries, almonds, protein powder (chocolate, cake batter, orange cream and vanilla), peaches, ground flax seed
  • I add granola from the bulk sections at stores. There are so many varieties and flavors to choose from and always try to look at the nutrition labels for the highest protein.
  • _rozamu
    _rozamu Posts: 119 Member
    My fav is 1 packet stevia and 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract! I wanna try it with other extracts too!
  • Also I made this last week. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/12/loaded-baked-sweet-potato.html
    I liked the idea of adding taco seasoning to Greek yogurt instead of using sour cream.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    My fave is raw honey with crushed walnuts.
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    I like adding Grape Nuts to it, good for some crunch.
  • fabulara
    fabulara Posts: 94 Member
    bump
  • GettinIT6
    GettinIT6 Posts: 44
    I like organic granola (nature's path-love crunch flavors), strawberries, blueberries, peanut butter:)
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    pineapple baby!
    delicious!
  • Usually I just do a dollop of honey. If I have time and supplies.. granola, peanut butter, any kind of fruit, or raisins :)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    I like my plain greek yogurt plain.
  • iceman7840
    iceman7840 Posts: 110
    Mio.
  • crazy4fids
    crazy4fids Posts: 173
    pineapple baby!
    delicious!

& WALNUTS! Yummy!
  • Rhondaliz85
    Rhondaliz85 Posts: 1 Member
    Oats, honey and sliced banana :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Hidden valley ranch mix lol.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    bump! gonna try me some greek yogurt this weekend!
  • Roasted red pepper hummus to nonfat plain Greek yogurt makes the BEST sandwich spread
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    I like to add one of those "stevia in the raw" packets and some fresh fruit (usually blueberries r strawberries). I also like to throw in some flax seeds if I remember to.