I've been going to weeks. Help!

Options
Hi there! I started exercising two weeks ago and I found the MFP after seeing a blog online three days after I started. Before finding this, I was eating only about 800-900 calories a day, and I thought that was helping me lose weight. But I never lost weight, I was constantly the same. My current weight is 123, I'm 5'5, I'm eighteen, and I want to weigh 115. When I plugged this information into MFP, I needed to consume 1200 calories a day! My first thought was "that's not going to help me lose weight!" But I did it anyway. I mostly ate fruits, vegetables, and breads and meats. I laughed when I found out I wasn't having enough TIME to eat 1200 calories a day. But a few days in a row I've had some treats here and there almost everyday, but I've watched my portion control.

So my main concern is is that I'm allowing myself to eat too much fat in my diet. I'm not eating enough protein, and most of my carbohydrates come from fruit and sometimes bread. Is there any advice you guys could give me? I want to be able to wear a two piece come June!

P.S. I also run a half hour very other day and I've biked for two hours every other day as well. I really like exercising!