Hello Everyone!

Options
20chloe09
20chloe09 Posts: 39 Member
Hiya,

I'm new on here, I'm 22 and in my last term of university. I have gained the inevitable uni weight over the past 4 years and am desperate to lose it in the coming weeks before I start going to job interviews. I feel its time to move on now, into grown up life and I want to leave this boozy,bloated version of myself behind! I have been sticking to 1400 calories a day which initially was really hard - I was hungry all the time. However, I am starting to enjoy exercising and can therefore allow myself the odd treat and I seem to be on target with my weight loss.

I would really just like to be more confident in myself and my appearance and I hope that losing the weight will help towards this. I look at photos of myself from before uni and I had no idea how gorgeous I was! I really want to get back to that as quickly as possible.

I have been on MFP for 3 weeks now but have decided to post on here because I will definitely benefit from sharing my experiences from others and receiving some support. Also, I will be unemployed in a few weeks and will have plenty of time to help you all with your questions!

Thanks for reading this ramble,

Chloe.xxxx

Replies