Wedding Photo Redo?

Options
So, I got married late last year and lost 25 lbs for my wedding. Looked OK, but not *great." Totally sad b/c I am really into photos and worked my butt off to make my wedding awesome.

I'm wondering if anybody has felt the same and what have you done about it? Have you done another "mock" photos shoot? Like a trash the dress session? I dunno?

I know it's the love that counts, but damn, I wanted to look back and love the photos.

Replies

• ChristinaD2
    Options
    Perhaps you could do a "1st Anniversary" or "2nd Honeymoon" photo shoot to celebrate your progress since the wedding... Although I'm sure you looked stunning then, too! (Maybe even take an updated pic in your wedding gown.)
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I honestly think (Judging from your current picture and wedding picture) that you look incredible just the way you are. Why worry and stress so much? Mabie if you tried changing your mindset instead and realise you looked good then as well as now! In my opinion, you can change the pictures all you want, but they just won't have that special spark as if they were your actual wedding photos vs mock photos.

Christina's idea sounds good tho, for fun.
  • stephaniemartin42
    Options
    I TOTALLY did, on our 10 year anniversary! I had to cinch the dress with hair clips because it was so big on me, but it was fun to wear my dress again after a decade.

Before:

33ys1n8.jpg

After:

30l1bx1.jpg
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great feedback!! I think I will definitely do an anniversary shoot.... and yes, also realize that I need to not be so hard on myself :)

Thanks again!!!