I'm stuck! Or my scale is broken...

Options
I can't seem to get under 130 lbs. I can't. I can't. I can't. I CAN'T. :sad:

I've been between 128-135 lbs. ever since I was in high school...so ten years ago. I just can't seem to get under 130 and stay under for longer than two weeks. It's like my weight is just so comfy at that range!

I don't exercise a whole lot...maybe once or twice a week? Then I went on vacation and was walking a lot. I think I walked up to 5 hours a day! I had really good eating habits and stuck to my calories. I really thought I'd come back five pounds less. But no, I came back five pounds extra. I can't figure it out.

Is my scale broken? :tongue:

Has anyone else felt like they couldn't get pass a certain number?? And then DID?!?? :wink:

I just need to know that others have been there. And got passed it. Thanks guys! :smile:

Replies

• Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This is where we insert the lecture, it isn't about the number but about how you FEEL in your clothes and/or look. I say take it up to exercise to tone up and keep trying but I know what you mean. I think the lowest I could get was 127 & I'm 5'3
  • ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh, thanks. :smile:

I guess now that I think about it... I do feel like I'm shrinking a bit. I can wear small tshirts comfortably whereas before, I was a large. I just wish my legs would shrink up a bit too. I inherited big calves from my dad... When I can't change it, I should embrace it! :wink:
  • heartzyoga
    Options

I guess now that I think about it... I do feel like I'm shrinking a bit. I can wear small tshirts comfortably whereas before, I was a large. I just wish my legs would shrink up a bit too. I inherited big calves from my dad... When I can't change it, I should embrace it! :wink:

correct!
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

This is where I'd say working out will take you further than losing lbs. My quads were always unusually large until I did Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution....now they're slim.

I won't say you can't lose more weight but I think you will get further with exercise than you will with losing.