On my way to 100+ lost...would love some motivating friends!

Options
Hello all, I'm Billy. A 29 year old stay at home father of 2 beautiful girls. I started my journey this year as a new years resolution with my wife and have not turned back since! I won't bore you with the standard I've been overweight my whole life and failed many diets thing..although true, we know why we're here....to change our bodies and lives and to inspire and motivate others in doing so!

I've been eating healthy and exercising since January 1st and am down 56 pounds since! I am shooting for 100+ this year but at this rate I feel I could go above and beyond that. I'd love to get some friends on board with me to help challenge and motivate one another every day!

So if you'd like an active MFP friend, please add me...I have progress pics up on my profile as well, but will also throw some in here :)

I'm 6'4" so I guess that's an advantage in all this or at least what I tell myself, lol. (My goal is 250-260, which for my build would be average)

QtJyax0.jpg

Replies

• breviceps
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your journey. It's amazing the difference between the two pictures.
  • Steve3527
    Options
    Props! Great job bud. Keep it up!
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!! You are doing great <3
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! i am almost 6'1'' and finally reached ONE-derland this week! i would love to have you as a friend (: add me if you'd like!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WOW Congrats on your 56 lb weight loss!! =)
  • Shellybabee83
    Shellybabee83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG. . . MAN YOU LOOK GREAT! KEEP IT GOING!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Very motivating. Please add me, if you like:smile:
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge difference between the two pictures! You are doing awesome! I'm a buckeye as well...I have sent you a FR. Keep up the fantastic work! :bigsmile:
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi Billy,
    I also have 100+ to lose and I am on here daily.
    Friend request on the way...
    You look Great. Such a difference..
  • Angelikajohnston
    Options
    This is nice effort because it's really difficult to loss weight. We should try to give up the habit of excessive eating and replace it with healthier activities if you want to enjoy the life in the best possible fashion.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing before and after pics. You are rockin' this healthy lifestyle. Keep on doing an awesome job.