guys only, no ladies allowed.

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Because you made it forbidden fruit we naturally wanted to come and hijack it.... as we do your testes, dignity and the time to yourselves. Aren't there any bins to be taking out?

Be as snarky as you want. We'll take solace in making 30% more for doing the same job ...
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    A man's #1 complaint is he isn't getting any. Oh wait. That's why you guys are putting pictures of busty women up, because you need to look at them, because you AREN'T getting any. Maybe you should think about doing you're "to-do" list instead of ratting on us. You men, can be just as knaggy you know. .:laugh:

P.S. We wouldn't have to knag, if you would listen the 1st time. Is that so hard?:bigsmile:
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm not evil.
    I'm a woman.

When I'm mad I'm a sadistic, vicious, demon-spawned cobra sent from the bowels of Hell to eradicate all men from the face of the earth.

Oh, but when I'm happy, I cook bacon and *kitten*.

And if I'm still able to walk to the kitchen after sex ... you don't deserve a sandwich.

:flowerforyou:
  • whatascene
    whatascene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    MenVsWomen.png

This isn't about your comment, I just wanted to say that you're profile is pure awesome LOVE DBZ!!!!! :D
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @Perfectionisntme - It's been my experience that girls want it way more often than men do. Let's face it, you girls get more out of it.
  • victorialkay
    Options
    This is a thread for guys only. A place to vent about women.
    If the ladies don't like it i am sure they can go to one of the many threads that are for women only.

No women allowed, feel free to leave.

Ha ha I'm a lady and I've sneaked In a comment when I'm not aloud to! He he hut hue harrrrrr!

Only kidding, you guys can get on with it, I'll leave you be!
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Women need to put out more..

says the guy holding the baby that funny lol
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    marriedq.png
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    MenVsWomen.png

This isn't about your comment, I just wanted to say that you're profile is pure awesome LOVE DBZ!!!!! :D

Dbz is the best :)

tumblr_mktl190bAt1qck2o9o1_400.gif
  • victorialkay
    Options
    It the same thing on road trips..... guys can just sit there and not say a word for hours and everything is fine but if a girl is thrown in there if there is silence for more then 2 sec then something is wrong. :laugh:

I will admit we do jabber on but us women, you need us, we do all the speeches, do the talking at parties, ring the takeaways and to pay bills and fill in awkward silences when you're family's over who you ain't seen in a while so you dunno what to say!

My fella is very quiet and actually asks me to come places with him so I can do the talking for him, lol!
  • victorialkay
    Options
    It the same thing on road trips..... guys can just sit there and not say a word for hours and everything is fine but if a girl is thrown in there if there is silence for more then 2 sec then something is wrong. :laugh:
    Usually when I'm silent on a road trip I'm making my plans for the zombie apocalypse...:glasses:

I've thought about this and so far I thought if you are stuck with a group of them and nowhere to hide, just join in and drag your leg like its limp!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I will admit we do jabber on...
    I've noticed. You've posted several times in a men's only thread already.
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    So glad I am single... Silence all day long :tongue:
  • I_wanna_live
    Options
    Usually when I'm silent on a road trip I'm making my plans for the zombie apocalypse...:glasses:

I've thought about this and so far I thought if you are stuck with a group of them and nowhere to hide, just join in and drag your leg like its limp!
    wouldn't work without a costume... Zombieland proved this.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I came for all the sausage and there was only a few. What a rip off post.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    ugh finally a place where I can get away from all these women that want the D on my Fl!

draw on your face?

LOL with a sharpie!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Because you made it forbidden fruit we naturally wanted to come and hijack it.... as we do your testes, dignity and the time to yourselves. Aren't there any bins to be taking out?

Be as snarky as you want. We'll take solace in making 30% more for doing the same job ...

damn you go for the jugular...ouch!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    @Perfectionisntme - It's been my experience that girls want it way more often than men do. Let's face it, you girls get more out of it.

your statement is sadly true young lad
  • I_wanna_live
    Options
    I came for all the sausage and there was only a few. What a rip off post.
    Men can smell a trap a mile a way.... for better or worse; some of us, spit at the danger and go anyway. :laugh:
  • whatascene
    whatascene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Dbz is the best :)

tumblr_mktl190bAt1qck2o9o1_400.gif
    [/quote]

AHHHHH totally geeking out right now XD