33yr old finally getting healthy

Options
Been on the sight for a while now but never introduced myself. I workout 3 or more times a week work overnights and have lost 46lbs since I started dieting Jan 15 40 since I joined the sight. Always on the lookout for new friends on here and in real life. The support of a good person is always welcome when struggling to get through a tough day and the feeling of not wanting to work out.

Joe for Philly
:drinker:

Replies

• MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe! You have done a wonderful job so far! Congrats and keep up the awesome work! I have sent you a FR. :bigsmile:
  • yudhvirmor
    yudhvirmor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great. I am going to be 33 this year and started dieting and exercise from Monday. I am 212 ( 6 feet) and planning to lose 40 pounds in 3 months. Please share your daily routine if you don't mind
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe, I am also 33yr old, I started back in February start weight 178 and started MFP in March. I have lost total weight so far 10 lbs. I am also on a health journey, just didnt like the person I was staring at in the mirror so I changed that in one decision. Good luck to you and feel free to add me. I log on about everyday and keep an open food journel.

Sarah
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe, I have lost the majority of what I have to lose been I still have a ways to go. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi Joe,
    I am 33 too, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello I am also 33yo! Feel free to add me!!
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am 33 too! Feel free to add me as well. I need friends who can help motivate me!!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Yea, dude! 17lbs to go man. The end is in sight! You're gonna own this...