Biggest loser 30 day jumpstart

Options
Hi there! My name is Amber Mills and I'm 100% motivated to workout! But I had originally wanted to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, and had a false start due to some serious foot problems... But i refuse to give up! So today while at Walmart, I purchased the Biggest Loser 30 day Jump start, it has 10 minute workouts, so I'm thinking this might be good to develop a workout program that is steady, that also will not further irritate my foot( I'm going to a podiatrist May 25th)

Anyone wanna join along and see how we do???

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm interested.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I don't have that one yet but I have looked at it. Have you tried it yet? I will be watching to see how this group likes it. I may want to purchase it this week and join you, based on your reviews. 10 minute workouts certainly sound enticing. I will be interested in how many cals you burn. Keep me posted! :flowerforyou:
  • jmatecki
    jmatecki Posts: 32
    Options
    I purchased it along with the last chance workout and it's awesome! Great for those less than motivated days or when you are in a time crunch....3 10 minute workouts throughout the day does the trick. =)
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Sounds like a DVD I need! May be good for a busy woman!
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed after using the other BL workouts because it was too easy...but I hadn't thought of using it as a workout for a day you didn't have much time or energy. That would be a good use of it.
  • ambie1098
    ambie1098 Posts: 16
    Options
    I really enjoy the other workouts also, and I'm hoping to at least incorporate Last Chance workout once a week...
    See the problem is I work 9-10 hours a day on my feet in steel toes at a tool warehouse, and it's really messing my feet up, I could probably force myself through a last chance workout everyday....BUT I can not sacrifice being able to work just for some workouts.... Hopefully I figure out what's wrong with my foot and can move on from the 10 min. workouts
  • ambie1098
    ambie1098 Posts: 16
    Options
    well Yesterday I did the first workout, I did not know that the entire thing is all set up by days, so I will be starting on Monday so everything will be on the right day.. Plus I have been doing some major labor establishing flowerbeds at my house, so trust me I've been getting workouts, LOL!

The only thing I have to get used to with the workouts is that there is a lot of jumping, and I'm currently having a problem with my right foot, so sometimes it feels like I'm working out with a thumbtack in my shoe, but i try to push past the pain when I can
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am trying to decide between the 30 day jump start and the 30 day shred... I might just get both and do one for 30 days and then do the other. Hummmm that sounds like a good idea! I also want to get the last chance workout. Might have to make a trip to sams today they are only $8.88!