Help!

Options
md804
md804 Posts: 9 Member
Hi

I'm new here (hello!) and was hoping someone could give me a bit of advice. I've recently changed to a wheat and dairy free diet as about a year ago I started suffering from terrible cystic adult acne. I tried all sorts of things like the pill (which made me put on over two stone and caused swelling in my legs), and antibiotics, but nothing worked until I gave up wheat and dairy. I feel much better since. and my skin has cleared up massively. Yay!

Anyhoo, as a result of eating much healthier I've lost 16 pounds in the last five weeks, and have been able to return to the hardcore boxing workouts I enjoyed in my twenties.

The problem I now have is that my weight loss has stalled, and I'm getting rather tired all the time. My job is completely sedentary, so any exercise I get is from my workouts which I really enjoy. I think I'm most likely not eating enough, but am not sure if this is the case. Is it? And also, what else does anyone think I should add to my diet?

I've made my diary public, but am generally eating between 1000 to 1600 calories a day. I do around 4 boxing workouts a week, maybe some Zumba too. I eat a lot of my calories through fruit and vegetable smoothies and wondered if this could be causing the stall?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Replies

• md804
    md804 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry, think I posted this in the wrong place. Have reposted in the help and advice section. Sorry!