Options
andrbeck
andrbeck Posts: 45 Member
Hello! I'm new here :) I've been apart of MFP for a while and did lose about 15 pounds last year. This time around I'm sticking too it and I'm going to lose the 50+ pounds I need to by the end of this year! I'm setting small goals. And I'm ready to do it! I have to have surgery on Friday so this week I'm logging what I eat and then after my surgery I will set my calorie a day goal. I'm thinking it will be between 12-14 hundred calories a day. I am starting the c25k program and JM 30DS. I'm really excited to get this into motion.

Why am I choosing now? Becase I recently had a miscarriage. I have PCOS and because I'm overweight my body is all out of whack. I also played with my 3 year old at the park and I realized I'm not any fun because I get out of breath by just trying to climb up and go down the slide. I want to be healthy for me, my son, and my future!

SW/CW: 175
STGW: 150
LTGW: 125

Replies

• marciabwls
    marciabwls Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome..I too am doing this for the second time.. I'm thinking that you have set your calories to low.. I was eating 1100 to 1200 calories a day & the only thing happening was I was gaining weight.. so make sure that you are fueling your body.. I now eat 1800-2000 a day.. havent lost any weight but I have lost inches..Good Luck
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! That's a fabulous goal and great ways to go about it! I did day 8 of lvl 1 on the 30 Day Shred this morning and am hoping to start up C25K soon too. I have also been with MFP for a while but have recently decided now is my time and I'm giving my all! Feel free to add me if you'd like and we can help support each other along the way!