Bigger support network please!

Options
Hi,

I’m looking to build my support network further and offer my support in return. I'm online most days' at least to log my diary and check in with friends on the news feed as often as possible, and occasionally the forums too.

I joined MFP on 1st January 2013 and have lost around 12kg (lbs) so far. The weight drop is starting to plateau and I could do with knowledge and enthusiasm to help me send that in the right direction again.

My stats:
- 5’6”, female, endomorphic
- Start weight 83.3kgs / 183lbs / 13st 1lbs
- Current weight 71.8kgs (-11.5) / 158lbs (-25) / 11st 4lbs
- Goal weight 60kgs (-23.3) / 132lbs (-51) / 9st 6lbs
- Current body fat Unknown
- Body fat goal 20%

Today I’ve reorganised my meal settings to reflect when I’m eating as opposed to what meal. I am also new to crossfit and p90x and learning more about my tdee and bmr. Is anyone else into these things too?

Helen

Replies

• NinjaKelly
    Options
    Hi Helen,

I have done P90X in the past but am not currently doing it now. I have never tried cross fit but have several friends that do it and I know it is an awesome workout. I am new to MFP as well I just started in March. I started using it for the motivation and support from friends as well. Before I started using MFP I had hit a plateau and needed to get back on track with my dieting. Since I joined MFP I have lost 9 pounds.

My Stats:

5'2 Female-35 years old
    Weight December 2012-220
    MFP Start Weight - 215
    Current Weight- 206
    Goal Weight- 150 (for now-would probably want to go even lower but this is a start)\
    Current BMI-37.7 (obese)
    Goal BMI- normal
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It's nothing personal to my existing network just that I appreciate that I can't give enough support and get enough by return at the moment. I'm hoping that increasing this might help with that.

Thanks, I can relate to where you're coming from. I have tried so many different ways of loosing weight before but this is the first that has ever really worked, and the principle is so simple; just watch what's going in and what your doing with the fuel it gives you. I can't believe that I hadn't heard about it sooner but the sites popularity is obviously growing by the second!

I can thoroughly recommend Crossfit - even just for the basic information on the main website which makes it easy to grasp as a concept. Definitely inspired by the results of p90x too although I want to learn a bit more about maintenance

You're doing great by the way - well done on getting closer to your goal - we are both on track to being in a healthy BMI range! Wohooo :smile:
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Never such thing as too much support, sending friend request :smile: