Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Letting the haters be my motivators :) [with progress pic]

I have only been logging in consistently for a few weeks now. I never really tracked my food, or had any type of support system to keep me on track. I had always been trying to lose weight to please someone else. I'm doing it for ME this time and I started my weight loss journey on Feb. 18th of this year (so about 7 weeks in) As of today am down only 15.8lbs but I can see the difference! I don't just want to lose fat, I want to be toned like I was in highschool. I still have about 85lbs before I reach my goal weight of 160lbs but I know that with all of your guys' support, and being here to keep me accountable... I WILL hit my goal, probably sooner than I thought too!

I have no idea how to post pictures on here, but here's a direct link to my progress pictures so far!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2gtx8c7.jpg

I really just wanted to say thank you to the people who are constantly encouraging me and following up to make sure I'm staying on track. And you know what? I want to thank the people that ever looked at me with disgust, and told me that I couldn't do it. And all the people that took pictures of me to show me how everyone else sees me. Without you, I wouldn't have made the choice to put ME first.

Love y'all :flowerforyou:

(edit for spelling error. blah)

Replies

• CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Congrats! You're doing a fabulous job!
  • Wow!! You're looking great! I'm very new to being active with the site but I think 15 lbs in 2 months is great!
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    thank you
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    I think 15lbs in 7 weeks is fantastic! Do it for yourself and no one else. You'll never regret it!