What is your food kryptonite?

Options
Mine is cheese (any cheese but swiss) and fresh breads!

Replies

• trin8ty75
    trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Trinidadian dish called roti. If it's in the house I'm eating it every day until it's gone - no exceptions
  • TKRV
    TKRV Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Cookies. I love those things
  • stevenbatl
    stevenbatl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mac & cheese (not boxed!), pizza from Antico (the best pizza in the country), and BREAD! I am a bread fanatic. It can be crackers, too. I don't mind.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    sweets ... almost anything sweet, Pizza, thick burgers from Hardee's and Nutella >.<
  • candymara
    candymara Posts: 49
    Options
    I hear you on the bread and cheese (and interestingly enough, I hate swiss cheese too! LOL but Gouda is sooooo gooooood-ah)

My other kryptonite is Tacos. Chicken Tacos (deep fried). Real ones. Not taco bell or grocery store kits. Actual corn tortillas with shredded chicken inside, deep fried to crispy greatness and served with shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Maybe some fresh salsa on top too.

Damn, now I'm hungry!!!
  • Flash4wrd
    Flash4wrd Posts: 35
    Options
    cheese of any kind and icecream
  • IsobellaGeneva
    Options
    Peanut butter. It's been the trigger to and the most frequent thing I've been binging on for the last month and a half. The only thing going to save me is a shot of willpower and to begin using pre-portioned individual serving size cups. It's too good. I could eat a jar a day if only it were low calorie and lower in fat.
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Trinidadian dish called roti. If it's in the house I'm eating it every day until it's gone - no exceptions

my buddy is from trinidad I LOVE roti one of the best foods on the planet!
  • Fiona1111
    Fiona1111 Posts: 13
    Options
    Bread, especially toasted sliced bread. I would eat it till it came out of my ears if I could!
  • laurengaugler
    laurengaugler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cheese or cheese topping. Pizza and macaroni and cheese specifically. MMMmmm ...
  • harls321
    harls321 Posts: 4
    Options
    Any combination of Cheese and Carbs. (pizza, mac&cheese, bagels with cream cheese, etc.)
  • paulanthony9596
    paulanthony9596 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and bread.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Especially doritos... and chips and french onion dip. HOLY COW. LOVE that stuff.
  • mikniknar
    mikniknar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is anything sweet in the evening pizza and breads..I bought Skinny Cow icecream for when I really need a fix.. thats if I have workout of course... so good :) try it..calories range from 130 to 150 per icecream.. not too bad ...
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Mac&cheese, pizza, and bakery bread.. ._. Also, chips and salsa..
  • thrushes
    thrushes Posts: 2
    Options
    cheese
  • credessa
    credessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    the 3 B's...bread, brownies and Buffalo sauce
  • FaithRunner29
    FaithRunner29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pasta!!! I make a awsome Bolongnese sauce, and some Red Wine!! Oh and Ice cream or gelato. Then again I am foodie so maybe thats my problem??? :laugh:
  • FaithRunner29
    FaithRunner29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine is anything sweet in the evening pizza and breads..I bought Skinny Cow icecream for when I really need a fix.. thats if I have workout of course... so good :) try it..calories range from 130 to 150 per icecream.. not too bad ...

I love the skinny cow ice cream bars!!! They help with myself control!
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Jumbo raisins. I know that sounds funny, but I love to snack and jumbo raisins are perfect. I actually have to limit myself to one serving a day otherwise I could eat way more than I should. I like to pack jumbo raisins for movies.

I also love salted caramel dark chocolate chews. Two pieces is 100 calories.

I do very well controlling my portions at dinner, but snacks those are my weaknesses.