SUBWAY

Options
lauryn86
lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
What do you get at subway? Need some good ideas because I get bored with my usual.

Replies

• fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm eating Subway right now as I type this! :laugh:

Footlong ham and turkey on wheat bread, with american cheese, toasted. Lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomato and spicy mustard. Yum! :love:
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    6" oven roasted chicken with green peppers and onions on it before toasting. Add provelone, marinera sauce, spinach, olives and banana peppers.
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    6 inch veggie delight with red wine vinegar on Italian or I get the veggie delight salad...and use my own lo fat lo cal dressing
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    sorry but this is like the 10th thread about Subway in the last couple days, Subway is gross
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    foot long buffalo chicken with ranch on whatever bread I feel like.. tons of veggies.. cause thats how i roll.
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    6" wheat, no cheese, tuna with spinach, onions, tomatoes, and pickles.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Oven Roasted chicken on 9 grain honey oat. Pepper jack cheese. Toasted. Spinach, lettuce, peppers, chipotle southwest.
  • eliseofthejungle
    eliseofthejungle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Bacon egg and cheese is the $5 footlong this month, and I love love love their breakfast sandwiches. So I'd get that with egg whites, green peppers, onions, black olives, salt&pepper. Yum!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I totally just posted the same topic...LOL!!!
  • ashleync062179
    ashleync062179 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got a 6 inch steak & cheese the other night with no cheese, lettuce, onions, jalapenos, mustard, & light mayo. It was like 370 cals I think & I haven't had one in a long time. It was really good! I never thought to get it before because I figured it would be too high is cals, but I didn't think it was bad at all when I calculated it on their website.:smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    6" sweet onion teryaki chicken on whole grain (whole wheat?) with swiss.

Footlong Veggie Delight with swiss, lite mayo and honey mustard.

6" turkey with swiss, lite mayo, and honey mustard.

All sandwiches with all veggies except jalapenos... They don't like me.
  • CMGoodie
    CMGoodie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Club Salad with Monterey cheddar, no lettus, extra spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers, heavy olives, heavy pickles, salt & pepper, oil and vinegar.

Gives me the right balance of protein while getting my veggies in. Just had one today.