Late to the game, but looking for support.

Options
I am 35 years old, I was always skinny when I was younger. Then about 6.5 years ago, I had my youngest son. He was almost 10 lbs and what can I say, I ate everything I wanted. I gained over 100 lbs and went into sort of a depression about my weight. I wouldn't date because I was to ashamed of what I looked like. I met someone a few years ago and since then I have lost about 30 lbs. I was proud of myself, but have recently put on 18 lbs in a year. I have now been following a 1200 calories a day plan with exercise(walking, sit-ups) 5 days a week. I have lost 5 lbs and I am excited to start this new adventure. I would like friends to help encourage as well be encouraged by. I know it's very difficult to have a lifestyle change with food and exercise when the rest of your family doesn't need it or want to. They eat whatever they want, when they want it. I can't, it all sticks places it doesn't belong. I know they are proud of me, but support from others going through the same experience would be great. Please add me if you are looking for the same. :)