Old School Inspiration

Options
I changed my profile pic for Throwback Thursday, but looking at the pic I realized that even back then I thought I was fat. Obviously I was not. So, I am going to see this as a positive inspiration picture.
I think sometimes we focus on the negative pictures and images to "motivate" us and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It can be just the kick in the pants that we need to get up and get moving. However, I think today we should post pictures that show us at our best that can inspire us to be beautiful/handsome and fit!
Post your pictures below! :drinker:
33862298_986.jpg

Replies

• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Aw! Sadly, I have no pics from back then. I was 170 lbs and thought that I was fat, and as it turns out, that was actually my healthy BMI. Of course, I won't be inspired by those pics because my intentions are to be better than I ever was. Thanks for posting this! :flowerforyou:
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Throwback Thursday is a great idea (that I am evidently just now learning of!)

33835245_8989.jpg

After being in the Persian Gult for a few months after ODS.

(If I go back any further, I will have to resort to cave paintings!)

I am happy with myself (in general), but can always improve.
  • nightengale7
    Options
    Throwback Thursday is a great idea (that I am evidently just now learning of!)

33835245_8989.jpg

After being in the Persian Gult for a few months after ODS.

(If I go back any further, I will have to resort to cave paintings!)

I am happy with myself (in general), but can always improve.

Everyone loves a man in uniform! :wink: Seriously though, thank you so much for serving! I come from a military family, and I so truly appreciate the sacrifices made by military personnel and their families :drinker:
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    <
    I remember thinking that I was fat then.
  • nightengale7
    Options
    <
    I remember thinking that I was fat then.

And of course you were beautiful! *sigh* If only we could learn to celebrate who we are instead of being down on ourselves I think there would be a lot more healthy people in the world!
  • nightengale7
    Options
    Bump! Man, where is everyone today?