Super Noodle Warning!

Options
20chloe09
20chloe09 Posts: 39 Member
I thought I had really lucked out with Bachelor's Super Noodles - theyre tasty, ridiculously cheap - which helps, because I'm a student and keep me filled up in the daytime. All this at only 175 Calories per pack - or so I thought.

The pack weighs 100g and the nutrition information gives the calorie content at 175 per 100g OF COOKED NOODLES.

Bearing in mind that after I add the water the noodles now weigh around 300g bringing the calorie count up to around 500 per pack of cooked noodles.

I was eating 300 calories per day more than I thought I was - 600 yesterday when I was feeling particularly lazy and had them for lunch and dinner.

The information on the MFP database is WRONG. I have created an entry with the correct information but the result is that I have now realised that I have been over on my calorie allowance for 3 days this week - luckily on the other 4 I was under and so have managed to break even but I was panicking for a bit!

Anyway, hope this helps.xx

Replies

• selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ouch! I can only imagine how you felt when you discovered the correct nutritional information. I'm not familiar with the noodles... but I'm guessing they are like ramen noodles. Just watch your sodium too.
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    you should also check out the sodium content! :noway: