thanks fitness pal

Options
thanks to fitnesspal i have lost 100 pounds in 7 months. while i still have quite a way to go, i am motivated to achieve my goals. a little tip i found works for me : as soon as i have eaten my meal, i go to my office and ecord it on the program here. it has broken the habit of second helpings or picking at the left-overs !!.by hte time i finish recording, my stomach is satisfied and i have won another round of the food battle !!!

Replies

• Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great job. Keep motivated and don't let anything stop you now!
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
    I have also noticed that helps me out as well.

12813346.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's an excellent technique. I don't even let myself eat before recording it but I have the iPhone app so it helps quite a bit.
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!

I find that recording my meals helps too. Makes me accountable to something.
  • fatolelatdy
    fatolelatdy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Excellent job! I go a step farther by recording my food before I eat.
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    that is a great technique actually. i usually log first then try to stick with what i already logged. Maybe I'll try your way next. Thanks for the tip
  • Brandie43
    Brandie43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations!!:smile: Good tip, breaking habbits is a big part in this lifestyle change for the better
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your dedication to changing your lifestyle has changed your life. I'm so happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • nahiluoh
    nahiluoh Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Impressive. You're on pace to reach your goals this year!
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've already logged tomorrow's food! I have spare calories, so I know I have wiggle room if I am extra hungry
  • Vicks1978
    Vicks1978 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    me too, I also like to meal plan a few days ahead too which means I dont waste money either!
    Well done on your success! I have only been going 3 weeks so these success stories I read are all really helpful :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!