5 green numbers

Options
Just wondering if anyone ever achieves this - it seems impossible to get five green numbers at the bottom of my diary each day.

Currently tracking fat, protein, sodium, fiber and sugar.

Anyone?

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to? I actively try to exceed my protein, fiber, and fat every day, so I wouldn't consider it good at all if I finished with everything in the green.
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    They turn red every time I exceed them and I figured that was bad news! :noway:
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I hate the whole red/green thing. You see red and automatically think bad, when it isn't always.
  • Supern0va81
    Options
    I figure the closer you are to 0 the more successful you'll be. Going to ignore the colour.
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The protein recommendation is WAY to low so I try to stay under 100 but its in the red everyday. I work on my sodium trying to keep it low but the others are almost always green.
  • Supern0va81
    Options
    How do you know how much nutrients of each you need? - what are the reputable sources for this information as everyone is different with different bodies and lifestyles?
  • mixedlollies
    mixedlollies Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I try to get as much protein as possible so I actively try to go over. Any protein your body doesn't need you will just excrete anyway. I try to stay in the green on cals, carbs and fat.
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    How do you know how much nutrients of each you need? - what are the reputable sources for this information as everyone is different with different bodies and lifestyles?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets