What's your favorite thing to order at Subway?

Options
I decided to go eat at Subway for lunch today. I have always ordered the same thing forever. I was thinking of switching it up a bit today. What do you all like to order from Subway??

Replies

• catz4ever45
    catz4ever45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite thing simple but oh so yummy is chicken salad with sweet onion and chipolte dressing
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    VEGGIE DELITE! I can eat it everyday
  • kirstymustloseweight
    Options
    I'm the same I always get the same thing. Italian bread 6" with Turkey, all the salad and sweet onion sauce :) There are probably healthier choices than that but its my fav lol! x
  • kristacali
    kristacali Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I usually get a turkey sandwich on wheat with lettuce, tomato, onion, spinach, pickles, banana peppers and light mayo and mustard. No cheese, and I do not even miss it because of all the flavors!
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options

My favorite too.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I like the Veggie Patty.
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I get a footlong turkey sandwich with no cheese, oil, olives or mayonnaise. Still has a boatload of sodium though!!!!!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    A decent sandwich. Oh, right...they don't carry that. :laugh:
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    the cashier i mean Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
  • CoriGayle
    CoriGayle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Double Chicken Chopped Salad. I get Sweet Onion dressing on the side. I usually get a cup of soup to go with it.
  • slcrane90
    slcrane90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The Roast Beef sub is excellent if you are looking for a change.
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Italian BMT on italian herb with provolane (sp?) peppercinis, olives and tomatos.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    the cashier i mean Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki

LOL!!!!!
  • truewheelbmx
    Options
    Chicken bacon ranch on parmesson oregano... jalepenos!
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

My favorite too.

Amen. I always get it with honey mustard and and every veggie. I have yet to grow tired of it.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    A decent sandwich. Oh, right...they don't carry that. :laugh:

It's not so bad.....I only get a 30 minute lunch and it's either Subway of Jack in the Box (yuck) since I forgot my lunch at home.
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If I am being honest even in the eyes of the a health and fitness site, it would be the Seafood Sensation. It isn't available at all Subways but it is GLORIOUS! Otherwise if I can't get that it is the Steak and Cheese. The responsible choice I make is chicken breast or turkey. It's okay but not as great as the first ones I mentioned.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options

My favorite too.

Amen. I always get it with honey mustard and and every veggie. I have yet to grow tired of it.

You guys have me thinking about getting a veggie delite today!!
  • bonjalandoni
    bonjalandoni Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    6" wheat, turkey and black forest ham, no cheese, toasted, lots of lettuce, onions, banana pepper, jalapenos, and honey mustard.

Probably said this 100s of times...

310 calories
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    If I am being honest even in the eyes of the a health and fitness site, it would be the Seafood Sensation. It isn't available at all Subways but it is GLORIOUS! Otherwise if I can't get that it is the Steak and Cheese. The responsible choice I make is chicken breast or turkey. It's okay but not as great as the first ones I mentioned.

Yeah, I live in NM and I have never seen the Seafood Sensation ever.... :(