Been here awhile touch and go - currently LC

Options
Hey, I'm new here this time around! Never properly introduced myself on the boards but figured maybe I should reach out for support this time around. I think I initially joined fall 2012. I lost a few pounds - maybe 10? - before the holidays and then once Christmas struck, I found it difficult to get back on track. Honestly, while I was dieting it seemed rather torturous just doing 1500 calories a day.

So this time around I am doing low carb 1500 calories because I have discovered any food with a high amount of carbs eventually leads my blood sugar crashing. And when it crashes, I feel like I haven't had food in days. I thought this was normal and dieting should be absolute misery, but the blood sugar roller coaster hasn't happened since cutting out all the simple carbs like potatoes, pasta, rice, any sugary snack food, etc.

Anyway, I'm 28 years old and looking to lose 80 lbs. Hope to find some people with either a similar diet plan or similar weight loss goal or someone who can someway relate!