Bad weekend, how do you start fresh?

Options
2»

Replies

• MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Seriously. This weekend was pretty bad for me too. Look at it this way, there aren't really any more holidays or anything to "trigger" you, and that one girls advice "jugrtiba?" I cant remember her screen name... was really good. I want to try to incorporate it: when you over eat one meal-- dont let it turn into the whole day!
  • workingitout
    workingitout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty, too, of letting this weekend's celebration eating get out of hand. We went out to eat for Mother's Day, and since I ordered the grilled salmon and broccoli, I started eating those delicious rolls that were on the table. When I got home I logged my food and was shocked to find that each roll had over 200 calories, and I had eaten 3!! That's just one example, because my extended family was here for the weekend and every meal from Friday morning through Sunday afternoon was a special occasion. Right now I regret some of my choices and I am thinking ahead about how next time I can modify my choices and come in healthier while still enjoying a few treats. Live and learn. That was some yummy food, but not on my plan!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I ate pretty badly over the weekend this weekend too - which is pretty abnormal for me since I started cracking down on weekends - and today I just decided, I'm going to get back on the horse. And then I had Famous Amos cookies. :\ I'm in my calories but over fat and carbs. Boo. I'll just have to work out a little harder.

That's my philosophy. If I eat something bad, I just accept it and do what I can to make up for it...but I don't make myself feel like I HAVE to work out more to "work it off"...but if I want to, I will. It's just one day.
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I always go grocery shopping sunday or monday and load up on healthy stuff. I pick out yummy meat and fruit so I am excited to eat that stuff during the week... i cut it all up so I can't blame it on laziness and then I am set!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You just start fresh. That's all.