*Ladies*Theigh Measurement

Options
So I am trying to see what is a normal fit theigh measurement. What size were your theighs the last time you measured?
I think I have bigger theighs and I have slimmed down some and Im around 23.5, Im thinking I wanna be somewhere around 19.

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Mine are 21"
  • nlegan
    nlegan Posts: 4
    Options
    Mine are 22.5" but would love to trim them down because I think or I should say they look a lot bigger than most women I see at the gym.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    22" or just under. They were 32" when if first started losing weight. They still seem big to me, but I think I have a bit of loose skin at the top. They look fine in clothes but I'd like to look good in shorts!
  • runnerforever234
    Options
    17-18 inches.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Mine are also 22.5.
  • thatgirl1024
    thatgirl1024 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh BOY I have some work to do !! LOL
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Mine were 21.25 when I took measurements last month

ETA I'm 5' 5.5"
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started at 24... currently 22.75. And in the last month I've only lost .25 on each. :(
    It's the most stubborn fat deposit for me. I'd love to hit 19 but I don't see it happening any time soon.
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mine are about 24 inches, I want to get them to like 22 or so like they were before they are firm though I come from a family with muscular legs, I love em, they look good lol.
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    22" or just under. They were 32" when if first started losing weight. They still seem big to me, but I think I have a bit of loose skin at the top. They look fine in clothes but I'd like to look good in shorts!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I HATE my thighs. Even though I've lost a considerable amount of weight, the way they look now just makes me hate them even more. They're around 22" at the largest part, but flabby and gross at the top. Now that I'm focused on toning and strength training, hopefully they improve.

17892839.png
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    So I know that I have no business being in this thread, but I feel like you should mention your heights as well. I mean, wouldn't the overall height and frame of ones body make the difference between how 19" or 22" thighs look?
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have "american thighs" hahaha
    26.5" :blushing:
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So I know that I have no business being in this thread, but I feel like you should mention your heights as well. I mean, wouldn't the overall height and frame of ones body make the difference between how 19" or 22" thighs look?

I reckon so! Especially if I take mine into consideration.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    When I started mfp last September they where 24 and now there 20.5. :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

I'm 5'6 with an hourglass shape, if that helps!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and mine are 23.25... don't seem to want to budge,
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    OP, you shouldn't set circumference goals simply because you see others with smaller thighs when you do not know their body fat percentage. I think these "ideal" thigh measurements are even more arbitrary than bodyweight goals.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Mine were 30" when I started, down to 27", I have very muscular thighs though and I'm hoping for 23-24" I am a pear shape though as well. I'm 5'7"
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from 29.5 to 26
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I don't know what mine were to start, but they are currently 19" and honestly I wish they were bigger, just a little bit fuller in my inner thigh

ETA: I am 5'4"