Eat What You Love Cookbook

Options
2»

Replies

• sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to making that chicken chicken fried steak and gravy! OMG, that was wonderful, and I would definitely make the gravy again for breakfast dishes! I don't know y it took me so long to make this recipe. It was VERY easy to make and is ready in less than 20 minutes, start to finish! Now I have all this nonfat half and half. Does anyone have any suggestions (preferably from the book) with what to do with it?
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Made eggplant parmesan last night and it was THE BEST eggplant parmesan I've ever had! The best part is that it wasn't greasy like you would get at a restaurant!!! Highly recommend this! Can't wait to try the chicken parmesan now!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread, but I have both of these books and recently just got her new one "Eat What You Love Everyday" and so far I think it is my favorite. I want to make at least 3/4 of the recipes in the book.

Last night I tried the Chicken Enchilada Pasta Skillet which was delicious.
    And today I made the Cheesy Italian Dressing which I'm putting on a salad - it is SOOO GOOD.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I get my cookbooks from the library for free and copy the recipes I am interested in saving money. I looked at these books and prefer Weight Watchers 5 ingredient meals cookbook.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    When what's in the book disappoints, try looking on Allrecipes.com or similar site, doing a word search on the recipe like "light banana pancakes" for example. The recipes are rated by people who tried them, and there are comments where people describe any modifications they had to make.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    IWTBFCIN3 wrote: »
    I get my cookbooks from the library for free and copy the recipes I am interested in saving money. I looked at these books and prefer Weight Watchers 5 ingredient meals cookbook.

we all have different tastes. I have purchased multiple Weight WAtchers cookbooks over the years and never liked any of them. Just had no desire to even try any of the recipes. the Eat What you Love Books have recipes that appeal to me much more.
  • sssgilber
    sssgilber Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Small Batch Baking is a cookbook with recipes for cakes, pies, cookies, and bread sized down for 1 or 2.
    I'm going to get the Eat What You Love cookbook at the library. Thanks for that recommendation.