Cheddars Casual Cafe Nutrition

Options
DH and I plan a date night tomorrow and I'm trying to plan ahead so that I have an idea of how many calories I will need. We plan to go to Cheddars and I usually get the Cajun Grilled Catfish with rice pilaf and green beans. I don't see a lot of items from their menu listed on the MFP website and, unfortunately, the don't have this information listed on their website either. I've found the cajun grilled catfish on MFP that I think will be close enough but I'm lost with the rice pilaf and the green beans. Does anyone else enjoy Cheddars and know what would be comparable? For the rice, I've seen Boston Market, Logans and a couple of other restaurants listed but I've never had it at any of these, so I'm not sure which one would be close. Suggestions?

Replies

• ashleycbain2000
    Options
    Hi there! I am responding on behalf of Cheddar's Casual Cafe. We are so glad you are thinking of Cheddar's for your date night. The calorie count for the items you are interested in are below:

Grilled Catfish w/ Blackened (12 oz 375 calories)
    Seasoned rice (5 oz 221 calories)
    Southern Green Beans (2.82 oz 62 calories)

We hope you enjoy!

Ashley Bain (ashley@spmcommunications)
  • BrofessorDumbelldore
    Options
    Hi there! I am responding on behalf of Cheddar's Casual Cafe. We are so glad you are thinking of Cheddar's for your date night. The calorie count for the items you are interested in are below:

Grilled Catfish w/ Blackened (12 oz 375 calories)
    Seasoned rice (5 oz 221 calories)
    Southern Green Beans (2.82 oz 62 calories)

We hope you enjoy!

Ashley Bain (ashley@spmcommunications)

creeper