Why?

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Why am I SO HUNGRY!!! Before eating the same amount I never was, now it seems IM ALWAYS HUNGRY!! And i HATE it!! I want to eat but I shouldnt!!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    Why am I SO HUNGRY!!! Before eating the same amount I never was, now it seems IM ALWAYS HUNGRY!! And i HATE it!! I want to eat but I shouldnt!!
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Make sure you are getting enough protein and water. Both will help you to feel full longer. :wink:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. Some days I'm okay but other days I swear it's phsychological. Just knowing that I'm not allowed or shouldn't have it, makes me want it even more.
    I go through a lot of gum to try to keep my mouth busy. :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    It's not my body saying I need more food? Does it even do that? Anyone know?
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Certainly, your body may try to tell you that. But sometimes it's just your mind getting in the way. Drink a big glass of water and wait for 15 minutes and see if you're still hungry. Also, if you eat more times throughout the day, instead of just 3 meals, that may help. Good luck!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Certainly, your body may try to tell you that. But sometimes it's just your mind getting in the way. Drink a big glass of water and wait for 15 minutes and see if you're still hungry. Also, if you eat more times throughout the day, instead of just 3 meals, that may help. Good luck!

Thanks, yes I will try it out :smile:
  • kammie18
    kammie18 Posts: 10
    Options
    This could be your metabolism speeding up from all of your hard work! So it's burning the food you eat faster.
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    This could be your metabolism speeding up from all of your hard work! So it's burning the food you eat faster.

Well if thats the case great! But how do I know?