am i doing enough?

Options
Hi

I am a 19 year old male who has fought my weight for most of my life, and I am tired of it. I am 5'6'' and weigh 153 pounds currently. I began MFP about a month and a half ago and I weighed 166 pounds. Yes I have lost 13 pounds but I lost about 8 pounds the first week which I assume was water weight. I am a college student on long island and I am looking to get in shape for the first time in my life. I have tried to be very good with my diet and not eat junk, with the exception of when my family and I eat out. But being a college student it is very hard to eat healthy and stay on track.

Since I started MFP my calories have been set at 1410 calories trying to lose 2 pounds per week, and I rarely go over with the exception of the few days we eat out. In fact, Most of the days I am either within a few calories of my goal or about 100 calories under.

I workout at the gym everyday between an hour and an hour and a half. Everyday I do cardio whether it is treadmill, or elliptical for about 30min and abs. Then on Mondays I do biceps and back, Tuesdays are triceps and chest and Wednesdays are legs and shoulders and I repeat it every week, but I vary the type of workout. And BTW I do get a workout I don't sit around or talk to anyone I am working out the whole time.

Even with my strong exercise regimen and pretty good diet I feel I am not getting the results I should. My stomach is still a lot bigger than I would like. I just feel that I should be burning more fat and losing weight then what I have been.

If anyone has any advice or tips that could help me it would be much appreciated