Hi, I am new!

Options
Name is Shayna, I am 32, and I live in snowy North Dakota. I have a bit of weight to lose as does my husband. We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary in August and we want to look and feel better. I also had knee surgery two months ago but I have been given permission to resume exercise like normal.

Replies

• sravenel
    sravenel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Shayna! I'm Shannon and I am 33. I live down here in sunny Florida ( I am not a fan of the heat). I have about 30 lbs to lose before my wedding in October. Hopefully 6 months will be enough time to pull it off :). Anyway, welcome and congrats on the upcoming anniversary. I'm sure you will make your goal.
  • overbaughs
    Options
    Thanks Shannon!
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have more weight to lose than you, but I have been doing this a few months now! I always welcome new friends! Feel free to add me! I'm 25 (26 this year) and I'm a mother to a happy beautiful 8 month old little boy!
  • overbaughs
    Options
    I hate putting how much weight I have to lose, but I guess I should as it makes me more accountable for my actions. I need to lose between 70 and 90 lbs.
    Hello! I have more weight to lose than you, but I have been doing this a few months now! I always welcome new friends! Feel free to add me! I'm 25 (26 this year) and I'm a mother to a happy beautiful 8 month old little boy!
  • nleach1981
    Options
    I am 32 years old. All I want to do is lose weight. I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week. My weight puts stress on me. I use to wiegh 311. I know I can do it.
  • nleach1981
    Options
    From your picture you look great. One question for you? You said you have been on this site for a few months. Did you lose your weight from using this site? This is my first week and I have stuck to my plan. I just wanted to know if this really works. Thank You.
  • lindymoor
    lindymoor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this site too. I have tried other similar sites, but for some reason this one is standing out. I have also tried every possible diet program out there....frustrating... I have been on holidays this week an have made really good choices for all of it. My weigh in day is Sunday , so it will be interesting to see if it paid off. I Have been either at the gym or walking ( or both) everyday.

Wish me luck!