I'm new, and ready to get healthy!!!

daniyell
daniyell Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I need to make some friends/motivators on this site! I am a sweets-aholic! I think cutting sugars out is going to be the hardest thing for me (including the weekend cocktails!) I really am motivated though, and know I can do it!

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Daniyell: Welcome! I love to hear that you're motivated and focused, that's half the battle! So, congrats to you on that! Really! I was a sweets-aholic myself! But, cutting out the sugars made a HUGE impact on my weight loss and my health! What are you doing for workouts? I am currently on my third round of P90X; it has changed my life! I am also using Shakeology; the healthiest meal of the day, or I have one as a snack to cure that sweet tooth! It's got 70 pure ingredients in it, all natural and it tastes sooooo good! Let me know if you want more info; I'd love to help you meet your goals! You can do this girl! Anything is possible!!!!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Welcome! I will help motivate you.
  • jimmyrulez
    jimmyrulez Posts: 6
    Hello! welcome to myfitnesspal! I would love to be your friend and/or motivate you if you want me to. I'm glad your ready to make a change! I bid you the best of luck! :)=)
  • jimmyrulez
    jimmyrulez Posts: 6
    Hello! welcome to myfitnesspal! I would love to be your friend and/or motivate you if you want me to. I'm glad your ready to make a change! I bid you the best of luck! :)=)
This discussion has been closed.