Re-committed and ready!

Hey everyone!

I have been on this site for quite a while. However, in the last two months I have been totally dedicated. I am up at 4 am to head to the gym before work, and trying to watch what I eat (although I have tons of room to grow in this area!). I am looking for friends on the site, because accountability is HUGE!!! I like to check out food diaries for better eating, and just get the overall support (as well as giving it!).

By the way, I also quit smoking 9 days ago and will NEVER go back to it! :)

Anita

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Hey everyone!

I have been on this site for quite a while. However, in the last two months I have been totally dedicated. I am up at 4 am to head to the gym before work, and trying to watch what I eat (although I have tons of room to grow in this area!). I am looking for friends on the site, because accountability is HUGE!!! I like to check out food diaries for better eating, and just get the overall support (as well as giving it!).

By the way, I also quit smoking 9 days ago and will NEVER go back to it! :)

Anita

Add me, we have a LOT in common! I've been on the site for over 5 years (i think) and recently got remotivated in February and have been logging every calorie in and calorie out faithfully, as well as tracking my inches and weight every few weeks. I also get up at 4:30 am and get in an hour at the gym cardio and strength training before work and then 30 day shred after I cook dinner for the fam at night. We can motivate and support each other.

I am still smoking but I know what I need to do to quit, thats my next challenge but definitely on my priority list. CONGRATS ON THE SMOKING! Thats a huge step and 9 days is great!