New Member trying to get healthy

Options
sakitchens
sakitchens Posts: 37 Member
Hi everyone. I just started today. I am not concerned so much with how much weight I loose. I am trying to make sure I do not get diabetes. I want to hopefully get rid of the high blood pressure meds I am on. I just want to gett healthy so I can see my kids grow up and get married. I am kinda hoping to drop 4 dress sizes. I want to do it the right way so I do not put it all back on.

Replies

• bowman0523
    bowman0523 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! I understand what ur saying. I want to lose also. Just keep telling urself that u can do this.....:smile:
  • bowman0523
    bowman0523 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! I understand what ur saying. I want to lose also. Just keep telling urself that u can do this.....:smile:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do anything you put your mind to. Good luck with you goals.:smile:
  • CaroleC2B
    CaroleC2B Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Luck! This is a great site. I find it helpful. It is kind of fun to track your progress. There is lots of support even on a bad day.
    Best to You!
    Carole
  • sakitchens
    sakitchens Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am excited to have this support and to start loosing my old un healthy self.:laugh:
  • emilymorene
    emilymorene Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined about a week ago. My mother is also on here and is on high blood pressure meds. That is a scary thing to deal with. I would love to be able to help you (if you are addicted to all the wrong foods you know what I mean). Good luck!

Emily