Need some insight!

Options
Thoughts on two days of under-par eating. Which means two days of ice cream and quite a bit of cereal this morning. Does it mean I've fallen off the wagon, or can I can bounce back pretty quick going back to those better habits? Not justifying but the ice cream was sugar free and 1/2 the fat...just for extra insight there.

Replies

• herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    It's never too late. Just log everything and move onward.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    It's never too late. Just log everything and move onward.

Pretty much.
    Besides, if you're maintaining a deficit all week, going over your goal a couple of times isn't going to cause you to gain weight.
    It's not a failure unless you give up!:smile:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time. Not sure how long you have been doing this, but i have been on this site for over 2 years now and I have found what works the best for me, is not to be so hard on myself. Realize that you will have bad days, you may even have bad weeks....just try to realize that and start each day thinking that you will do your best.

And thoughout the journey, I don't try to restrict myself from the things that i like. I do have ice cream and chocolates in my fridge. I just don't have it every day but will have it from time to time. This way, i don't feel deprive of things that i like. Good luck.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with ice cream. If you cut out everything you love, you're doing a "diet" you're not changing your life. As long as you have room in your calorie goal, and your macros are looking good, enjoy! That's what will keep you in the game for the long term and that's the only way to win.
  • jordangel10
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I think I've been very good for a while. Especially this last month of Insanity, I've tried really hard.ni I think it's because I'm in my last weekso it makes me feel like I should be sup strict and I think that is why I am feeling this way. This made me feel better though. Seriously THANK YOU!!