Friend List Fantasies

Options

Replies

• matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I would never do this. Jk I've imagined all my friends naked.

Even me Matt?

You're usually what starts me into it
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Do you ever fantasize about the hotties on your FL, like having them all together in the same room with you...and stuff? :blushing:

Ok, and the occasional one on one meetup?

Yeah, me neither. :bigsmile:

Heeey, I'm on your FL.... :noway:

In these fantasies, do I at least have pretty lingerie? Always wanted to be skinny enough to wear pretty lingerie :wink:

In seriousness, though, my friend list is mostly women (surprisingly since I tend to get on better with me) and all the men are older than me, so no. Now, if there WERE some men my age on there... :devil:
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Only thing nerdier would be MFP Animecon.

MFP Cosplay!!! I'm in lol
    [/quote]

Um, yes please! :drinker:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

Now a LAN party??? BRING IT ON1111!11!!!
    YEAHHHH!!! Can we play a MUD? :tongue:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Nope. In all seriousness I just think I have amazing and unique friends who are very different than people I hang around in person and who I think are very interesting. I'd just like to able to know them in person.

I also feel several of my friends have similar stories to me and are introverts like me who are more outgoing on the Internet. Honestly, knowing how I am and how that makes me feel about myself it makes me happy to know so many people actually have similar backgrounds and experiences when it comes to how we view our ourselves and how the outside world sees us vs how we view ourselves.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Only one. But he put a ring on it, so it's okay.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Do you ever fantasize about the hotties on your FL, like having them all together in the same room with you...and stuff? :blushing:

Ok, and the occasional one on one meetup?

Yeah, me neither. :bigsmile:

Heeey, I'm on your FL.... :noway:

In these fantasies, do I at least have pretty lingerie? Always wanted to be skinny enough to wear pretty lingerie :wink:

In seriousness, though, my friend list is mostly women (surprisingly since I tend to get on better with me) and all the men are older than me, so no. Now, if there WERE some men my age on there... :devil:

No lingerie, but I do insist you leave your hat on. :smokin:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

The fact that you know what a MUD is is amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Fantasize? No. I make it a reality. It's much more fun! Seriously, i've meet some great people here who are even cooler IRL than they are here. And i might have seen some of them naked:blushing:
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

I am down for an MFP LAN party.

Only thing nerdier would be MFP Animecon.

MFP Cosplay!!! I'm in lol

Hmm...how to design a skinny costume...

Screw it, I am going as a Diva Cup.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just spat my water everywhere

now as for FL fantasies, Im a lady and will not divulge my fantasies or if they occur :wink:
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Fantasize? No. I make it a reality. It's much more fun! Seriously, i've meet some great people here who are even cooler IRL than they are here. And i might have seen some of them naked:blushing:

Copy cat.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Copy cat.

Get a room you two! Oh wait, you already have one.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I plead the 5th.

Along with the other 26, just in case that one wasn't good enough.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Never, i am not there type.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

Right back at you. I went to a psychology class in university and the professor asked who played MUDS. He expected noone and I got all excited and raised my hand. Everyone looked at me like I were some newly classed mage who couldn't enchant a scroll. I had to meditate to regain my mana after that one.

The reason I type 126wpm is because of mudding. Thank you, Telnet.

And thank you ZMUD for helping me get to the highest of levels with my Nephandi.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

Right back at you. I went to a psychology class in university and the professor asked who played MUDS. He expected noone and I got all excited and raised my hand. Everyone looked at me like I were some under experienced mage who couldn't enchant a scroll. I had to meditate to regain my mana after that one.

The reason I type 126wpm is because of mudding. Thank you Telnet.

And thank you ZMUD for helping me get to the highest of levels with my Nephandi.

I'm right there with you on the wpm thing, and while I played MUDS, I didn't really start gaming until April 8th 1999, when I made my first and only (he was 11yrs old when I quit playing lol) EQ toon on Fennin Ro =p.

And there went all the women who might have been fantasizing about ME!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    None of my friends have commented about me. They suck :sad:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Nope. In all seriousness I just think I have amazing and unique friends who are very different than people I hang around in person and who I think are very interesting. I'd just like to able to know them in person.

I also feel several of my friends have similar stories to me and are introverts like me who are more outgoing on the Internet. Honestly, knowing how I am and how that makes me feel about myself it makes me happy to know so many people actually have similar backgrounds and experiences when it comes to how we view our ourselves and how the outside world sees us vs how we view ourselves.

I'm confused. Noob never writes serious answers.

I fantasize all the time!!!!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    You know what my friends list fantasties are? Working out with yoovie! Gaming with codergal! Getting piano lessons from crankstr! Feel iulia's butt!

I've got about a million and one things I'd love to do with my friends, all of them, if time and money and space weren't issues.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I am sure no one ever does this.
    QFT. Swear