Kirstie Alley..Holy Schmokes.

yankeefamily05
yankeefamily05 Posts: 657
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I just watched the new episode of Kirstie Alleys Big Fat life(whatever its called lol)..And they are sitting in the kitchen...On the bulletin board behind her, is her food journal I suppose...And It says one of them she ate 1087 cals ..and the next 1100 cals...WOW..I wonder if she knows she is starving herself....I think she needs some help from MFP:)

Replies

• cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    She is also taking some supplements from her new organic line (Organic Liaison) and one of them is a drink, I imagine it probably has calories in it too. On the season finale last night it said she lost 31.4 pounds in 12 weeks, so she is losing slow and steady.
  • Im going to check the organic liason thing out...Curiousity is killing me:)
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    For your daily laugh...
    When I read this, I didn't have my contacts in and I it looked like it said that Kirstie Alley ate 1,087 cats....
    :laugh:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    For your daily laugh...
    When I read this, I didn't have my contacts in and I it looked like it said that Kirstie Alley ate 1,087 cats....

LOL!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    For your daily laugh...

Memo: don't post to your food diary without your contacts. There is no telling what you might enter!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously,

I checked out KA's website right after it launched, and didn't find it particularly impressive. At the time, the links weren't working properly, and things were coming up displayed in such a way that you couldn't read everything in that section and it wouldn't scroll left or right. I find MFP to be much easier to use than fiddling with her site. It looks like a great vehicle for selling products, but it won't replace MFP.
This discussion has been closed.