Favorite Fast Food or Sit Down Retaurants?

What is everyone's favorites? And do include meals that should be tried!

Replies

• JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    I love a good bowl of seafood soup - conch or mares.
    Just sit down and chill.

Favorite fast food is Silvergreens!
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Taco Bell

2 Beef Tacos Fresco + 1oz Lava sauce = 420 cal of pure delicious
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Mongolian BBQ - Its make your own... so whatever you want!
    Beni Hana - I likes all the Sushi, The Las Vegas roll is YUM, but also filled with cream cheese and deep fried.
    Ralphies (local to Ohio)- Chicken chunk bowls

I don't care too much for drive thru's, but I do like Wendy's sometimes, Asiago chicken sandwich. Or the breakfast sandwiches at Sonic.
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    It really depends on what I'm in the mood for but all are able and willing to cater to gluten and dairy allergies.:ohwell:

fave fast Mexican : Moes Southwest - the have an awesome salad that really need no dressing (close talker with pork - no shell)

fave fast "American": Panera Bread - they make a great Thai chicken and greens salad that they adjust for me

Fave "burger joint" - (always a challenge being gluten and dairy free) Five Guys Burgers and Fries - they make a burger salad for me (everything you'd normally put on a burger, over lettuce, no cheese, in a dish and they are always careful of gluten contamination) :drinker:
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    In the UK here, may favorite fast food is Leon (sweet potato falafel or grilled meatballs rice boxes) or EAT (chicken and chipotle salsa toastie or spicy crayfish noodles) or YO! Sushi (I like pretty much all of it). It's real, yummy food and it' s fast.
    http://www.leonrestaurants.co.uk
    http://www.eat.co.uk
    http://www.yosushi.com
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    chinese or indian
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Chinese yum cha - Gai Lan and chicken feet
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Going to Tropeiro tomorrow- Brazilian meat joint. 10 kinds of meat. Bring. It. On.
  • likeabanner
    likeabanner Posts: 88 Member
    I love going to a lot of local eateries here. I live at the shore so TONS of places to go that aren't chain restaurants! I am sort of obsessed with Muscle Maker Grill... and I noticed the two closest to me make their food differently from each other. Fast Food wise... I really loooooove Taco Bell. McDonald's and Wendy's are touch and go.

Oh, and a chain sit-down restaurant I love is Cracker Barrel, but there isn't one within an hour of me anymore. :\ And Panera Bread! The closest one is about 30 minutes away.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    My favorite fast food places are Jack in the Box (for the Ultimate Cheeseburger combo) and Sonic (for the footlong chili cheese coney).

My favorite sit down restaurants are The Cheesecake Factory (for the cheesecake, lol) and Olive Garden (because everything Italian is awesome).
  • emilybaun
    emilybaun Posts: 52
    All of these places sound so good!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    I hardly eat out anymore but when I do it is the Bonefish Grill. Ahi Tuna always, sometimes as an appetizer, sometimes the large as a meal! Entree varies, last time I had wolf fish. I can usually get out with about 800 calories sharing the appetizer, an entree and one drink.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Sonic!!!!

Not the healthiest place to eat, but I really don't care.
  • wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    My family likes to eat out at Applebee's on Monday's for their half-priced appetizers and $5 burgers. My favorites are the Cowboy burger and the Cheddar Cheese Burger. Substitute vegetables in place of the french fries and take half of the burger home with you for lunch the next day and you have a nice dinner!

We also like to go to Cherry Berry for dessert afterwards. Love their low and nonfat frozen yogurt! :love:
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Hu Hot- I use soy sauce, hoisen, sherry and garlic butter for the sauce.:)

Jimmy John's- Number 11: no cucumber, no mayo, extra avacado spread. mmmmmm....
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Burgatory!! I think it might only be here in Pittsburgh but you can build your own burger (they even have Kobe beef and wagyu) with a specialized rub, any crazy topping you can imagine, plus super creative boozy milkshakes like bananas foster with dark rum mmmmmmmm!
  • I love the taco bell fresco menu, like someone else said. Also Subway sandwiches and their salads are also good, they usually have the nutrition facts hanging up.

**edited for spelling/grammar mistakes
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    I absolutely LOVE Texas Roadhouse--I love the catfish and the single chop but what I really go there for is their garden salad; that is the BEST salad I have ever taste!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Burgatory!! I think it might only be here in Pittsburgh but you can build your own burger (they even have Kobe beef and wagyu) with a specialized rub, any crazy topping you can imagine, plus super creative boozy milkshakes like bananas foster with dark rum mmmmmmmm!

Have you tried the kobe beef? I would love to try it but I don't want to put my house up for mortgage...
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Chilean Sea bass at Bonefish! Or Chipotle!